Warehouse Manager (11395)
Our client is a leading distributor of specialist Building Materials and equipment throughout the country and currently require an experienced Warehouse Manager for their Dublin West Distribution Centre.
You will be responsible for ensuring a prompt and quality service is delivered to their clients.
- Management and control of all inventory
- Planning, coordinating, and monitoring the receipt and dispatch of goods.
- Manage and ensure adherence and compliance of operational processes within the business.
- Maintain a working environment in line with legislation to include Health & Safety & Quality Assurance.
- Organising the recruitment and training of Warehouse staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
- 3-5 years’ Warehouse Management experience
- Proven MS Office and WMS system experience
- People Management skills
- Proven track record of cost control
Salary €60k+ doe