Stock Controller (3014)
Our clients, based in Dublin West are a leading importer of Pharmaceutical products and currently require an experienced Stock Controller to join their team.
• Inputting Purchase Orders onto the Sage System.
• Amending Stock Items on the Sage System.
• Arranging the transport for all goods ordered.
• Responding to queries from other departments in relation to stock and pricing.
• Managing the flow of goods from suppliers to the facility and expediting where necessary to minimise stock outs while avoiding over stocks.
• Managing relationships with approved and potential new suppliers.
• Sourcing new products and change of sources on existing lines.
• Resolving pricing and quantity discrepancies with Goods Inwards and Finance.
• Any other tasks as requested by the Senior Buyers or Management
Key competencies required:
• A good working knowledge of MS Office and any stock procurement package is essential
• Excellent communication Skills.
• Knowledge of supply chain practices.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
Salary €45k+ doe