Projects Accountant (12327)
Our client is a market leading distributor and supplier of Heating/Ventilation products to the Electrical and Mechanical Industry throughout Ireland.
They currently require an experienced Projects Accountant to join their Finance team.
The role is to assist the Financial Controller in preparation of all reports with particular emphasis on project specific cashflows.
Principal Responsibilities include:
- Monthly Reporting
- Assisting in preparation of reporting packs for submission to Group Controller
- Management from a finance view of all large projects, including cashflow forecasting, terms and conditions, revenue recognition, project reviews and margin analysis.
- Liaison with other departments across the group to ensure alignment
- Other Monthly reconciliations
- Revenue Filings: VAT, PAYE, RCT, Intrastat Statistics
- Employee expenses & mileage compliance and audit
- Corporate Governance compliance.
- Qualified Accountant
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- working knowledge of IFRS15
- Proven Accountancy software skills
Salary €60k+ doe