Practice Manager (6538)
Our client, a well-established Practice in Dublin City Centre, offer business, tax and financial advice to small and medium sized businesses/entrepreneurs throughout the country.
They currently require a Practice Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the partners you will be a member of a team with a wide range of duties including:
- Leading the administration of the practice
- Managing soft services/stationary/software/licencing requirements
- Management of Work in Progress including timesheets
- Issuing of all invoices/collection of debtors
- Practice Accounting/Reporting
- Supplier payments and management
- Management of HR duties
- Maintenance of holidays, sick leave, absence/training records
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong financial management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in practice management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Leadership and team-building abilities.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills.
Salary €60k+ doe