Our client is a major player in the Electrical Distribution Industry and requires an experienced Financial Controller to join their Dublin operation.
Working alongside senior management, you will be responsible for the company’s finances and accounting processes, to drive best practices in financial management and to provide analysis and direction to the management team related to all financial matters.
● Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Working Capital management, including credit control management.
● Participate in monthly management meetings by providing financial and commercial support to the management team.
● Monthly Business Analysis Report with Management Accounts and presentation / recommendations to the board.
● Weekly sales reports and commentary to the management team.
● Process and maintain Salaries & Expenses.
● Responsible for all statutory financial returns
● Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
● Manage relationship with Bankers and Auditors
● Managing Contracts, Insurances cover, Vehicles Management and fixed assets.
● Ownership of all Balance Sheet accounts,
● Manage the Human Resource administration for the company.
● Qualified Accountant with 5+ years in a senior management role in a commercial environment.
● Strong verbal and written communicator with effective influencing skills.
● Strong IT skills, particularly Excel.
● Prior system implementation experience.
Salary €70k+ doe