Financial Controller (2135)
Our client is a recognised leader in the mailroom solutions and print finishing/graphics solutions in the country and currently requires an experienced Financial Controller to join their Dublin West Offices.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the company’s finance function. Main responsibilities will include the preparation of month end/yearend Financial Accounts, budgets & forecasts, and the supervision of 4 finance employees.
- Managing a finance team of 4 (comprised of Order Processing, Credit Control, Accounts Payable & Reception) and ensure ongoing development of the team
- Responsibility of Order process, Accounting process and cash collection process with all related follow-up
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts, with detailed P&L analysis
- Submission of group reporting within strict deadlines
- Involvement in annual budget and forecasting
- Preparation and submission of Corporation Tax
- Liaison with external auditors and preparation of statutory accounts
- Manage the stock reconciliation, depreciation calculation and showroom follow-up
- Qualified accountant with 5+ years ‘experience in a similar role
- Very commercially aware with a strong sense of business acumen
- Strong computer skills with expert knowledge of excel
- Experience in financial and business planning
Salary €75k+ doe