Company Accountant -Dublin West (3283)
Our clients, based in Dublin West, create, design and print POS and promotional merchandise for clients throughout the country. They currently require an experienced Accountant to join their Finance team.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the company’s accounts, reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
- Preparing quarterly and annual management accounts and other financial reports for review
- Preparing annual budgets & cashflow
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Produce a Trial Balance and assisting with month end duties
- Management of end to end payroll for all employees
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Completing internal audit as applicable (balance sheet and income and expenditure areas)
- Preparing procurement guidelines and assessing supplier contracts
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA Qualified/Finalist or Qualified by experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent problem solving skills
Salary €80k+ doe