Our clients, based in Dublin City Centre, are a leading Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy. They currently require an experienced Bid/Tender Manager to join their Head Office team.
The role is to be responsible for the preparation of project proposals (technical, financial and marketing) and documentation in the Construction/Engineering sector.
- Support Directors in delivering bid proposal, tender marketing materials and proposed bid responses
- Review bid submissions and suggests changes / improvements
- Maintain a schedule of all bid proposals.
- Maintain accreditation to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001 and PAS 1192.
- Lead the activities of the Quality Assurance Function including documentation management and activities related to material release
- Responsible for appropriately implementing the Quality Assurance strategy to meet business needs
- Prepare for, participate in 3rd party audits
- 5 years+ experience working in a similar role
- Previous ISO experience
- Experience in writing technical documents for public and private sector
- Experienced in local authority bidding practices.
- Excellent Commercial writing skills
- Adobe illustrator experience
- Excellent Word & Excel
Salary €45k – €50k doe