Accounts Technician/Bookkeeper – Dublin West (1310)
Our clients, based in Dublin West, provide a range of Engineering services including General Engineering, High Volume Manufacturing, Structural Engineering and large Specialised Engineering Projects including planning, design, installation and commissioning. They currently require an experienced Accounts Technician/Bookkeeper to join their accounts team.
- Management of creditors (payments, posting of purchase invoices, monthly reconciliations, ongoing liaison).
- Preparation and filing of bi-monthly VAT and PAYE/PRSI returns
- Banking (daily monitoring of bank accounts including payments and reconciliations).
- Preparation of audit file for external audit
- Management of payroll and all related matters.
- Accounting Technician Qualification
- 1-2 years’ p/q experience
- Computer Literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have fluent English and strong numeric ability
Salary €55k+ doe