Our client is a leading heating supplier and specialist in designing and supplying HVAC products to mechanical contractors, plumbers, builders, designers, and architects.
They currently require an experienced Accountant to head up their Finance function.
· Manage the accounting function (including general ledger, accounts payable and purchasing) for the company.
· Own the month end and quarter end procedures for specified areas inclusive of accruals, prepayments & Balance sheet reconciliations
· Production of monthly and annual accounts
· Budgeting & forecasting
· Take responsibility for systems development
· Manage train and develop a team of finance professionals (AP, Payroll, Accounts Assistant)
· Responsible for statutory and tax requirements.
· Manage relationship with external and internal auditors, tax advisors and other professional advisors
· Assist with ad hoc financial analysis and queries in a dynamic organization
· Finance Business Partnering – Advise management making key financial decisions
· Development of internal controls
· Qualified ACCA/CIMA
· 3/5 years post qualification experience
· Strong IT skills and report writing
· Excellent communication skills
Salary €85k doe